To be automatically provided course access, you'll need to either use an enrollment link or go through the Course Search. If you do not go through one of these paths, then you need to contact support for temporary access.
Course access may need to be purchased separately, depending on the title.
This option bundles the physical textbook with their course, paying full price for the textbook and receiving their course for free.
- Find a course via Course Search.
This can be navigated to in several ways.
- Click the Enroll button.
- If you are logged in, continue to the next step.
Otherwise, log into your existing account or create a new account.
- Click the Select button.
Course inclusion availability will be shown here.
- You should be redirected to the Cart page.
- Review your order summary, then select Proceed to checkout.
- You should be redirected to the Checkout page, where you can enter your payment information.
- You should then be redirected to the Success page with your payment summary (printable receipt).