You can easily review a student attempt whether it is in progress or completed, from within the Gradebook.
View a Student Attempt (via the Gradebook)
- Go to Course.
- Click on Gradebook.
- To open the graded attempt, click on the Student's Grade to open and view the student's work.
OR to click on the Column Header to see All attempts made and a breakdown of grades by question.
- If viewing All attempts....
- If multiple attempts were made by a student, the one in the gradebook will be highlighted in blue.
- Click Review Attempt below a student's name to open and review the student's work.
- Attempts are also broken down by question. Click on the grade for a question to open just that question.