You can easily copy an existing assignment within the same Chapter/Module, into another Chapter/Module, or into another course within the same textbook/edition. You can use the copied assignment as-is, or modify it as needed.
Example: Create an ungraded practice version of a graded assignment or exam.
From the Instructor Dashboard, click Go to Course, then follow the steps below:
STEP 1: Locate the Assignment's Copy Code
1. Click Course Content on the menu panel.
- Click on the needed
STEP 2: Apply the Assignment's Copy Code to Create a Copy
1. Navigate to the Chapter/Module where you would like to place the copy.
- Click Add an assignment or resource.
2. Paste the Assignment's Copy Code into the provided field (see below).
- Click Copy Assignment.
STEP 3 (Optional): Modify the Copied Assignment
To modify the copied assignment, navigate to the assignment within the Course and click Edit.
- Select Edit Settings to modify the assignment Name or Template.
- Select Edit Timing to set the Timing parameters for the copied assignment.
- Select Edit Questions to modify the included Questions or assignment Point Value.
- SAVE CHANGES