Sometimes students will sign up for the incorrect class and then will need to have their grades moved to the correct class. You can move a student's grades by importing/exporting their grades, or by manually overriding their grades. 

Export Grades from the old course for the student:

Import Grades from the exported document:

Manually Override Grades: