In the assignment navigation block, the following feedback is provided.
- Incorrect answers are red.
- Partially correct answers are orange.
- Correct answers are green.
- Flags remain visible.
In the questions themselves, feedback may be provided.
- Correct answers will be in green with a checkmark.
- Incorrect answers will be in red with an X.
According to your instructor's settings, you may receive additional feedback in your review, such as your grade, the correct answer, and in-depth solutions.
Although the assignment may have been split into multiple pages, the review will show all the questions on a single page to make it easier to navigate. You can choose to review the assignment with separate pages as it was when you took the assignment.
How do Students Review an Assignment?
Modified on: Tue, May 30, 2023 at 12:49 PM
Did you find it helpful? Yes No
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?