If a student needs to be switched from one section to another within the same course, you can easily make the move via the Sections dashboard for the section the student is currently enrolled in.
To move a student to a different section within the same course:
- Log in to your instructor account.
- Select Sections to the right of the course.
- Select the blue Students button.
If not visible, expand your section view by clicking on the section bar or section name.
- Check the box next to the student(s) to be moved.
- Select Move to a different section from the With selected users drop-down menu.
- Select Submit.
- Choose the section you would like to transfer the student(s) to from the drop-down menu.
- Select Continue.
- Select Move Students.
Note: Any work that has been completed will move with the student.
Students can be moved for the first 30 days. If it is beyond the transfer window, please contact us with the student's name, email, and proper section information.
If the student needs to be in a different course, please let us know the student's name, email, and proper course & section and we will move them for you.