- Students can only be transferred from one section to another within the SAME COURSE.
- Students can only be moved within the first 30 days.
You can easily transfer a student from one section to another within the same course.
- Any work that has been completed is retained.
- Students can be moved for the first 30 days.
- If it is beyond the transfer window, please contact us with the student's name, email, and proper section information.
- If the student needs to be in a different Course, please let us know the student's name, email, and proper course & section and we will move them for you.
To Transfer a Student to another Section of the same Course:
- Click Manage Sections for the associated course.
- Click the Students button for the Section in which the student is currently enrolled.
- Check the box(es) for the student(s) to be transferred.
- At the bottom/center of the page, click in the "With selected users..." drop-down field.
- Select Move to different section.
- Select the Section to which you want the student(s) transferred. Click Continue.
- Click Move Students to confirm the transfer.