You can customize your course by adding additional modules/chapters, which act like folders, to your course and move them to the preferred location, all from your instructor dashboard.
For instance, you may want a separate Midterm, Exams, or Assignments folder.
Add a New Chapter/Module
- Click the vertical ellipsis icon for the associated course. Select Course Layout.
(OR from within the course, click Course Content and then select Course Layout)
- Scroll to the bottom of the page. Click Add a chapter.
- Type in the name of the chapter/module
Example Name: folder
- Select Add Chapter to save.
Example Name: Exams
- Use the six-dot icon to drag/drop the new chapter/module to the preferred location in the course.