Submission Settings Explained
Require students to click the submit button: If set to Yes, students are required to click Submit to declare their submission as final.
- Allows students to keep a draft version until ready to submit.
- If changed from No to Yes after submissions have been made, all previous submissions will be counted as final.
Require that students accept the submission statement: If set to Yes, students are required to acknowledge that submitted work is their own.
Attempts reopened: Determines how student submissions can be/are reopened.
- Never Student submission cannot be reopened.
- If set to Never and a submission needs to be reopened, change the setting to Manually (see below).
- Manually (recommended) Submission can be reopened by the instructor.
- Similar to a user override for an auto graded assignment.
- Automatically until pass Student submission can automatically be reopened until the student receives a minimum grade.
- Grade to pass is set under Grade Settings section of the manual assignment's settings page.