The Course Layout feature includes many additional functions and shortcuts, such as Hiding, Editing, Previewing and Adding assignments,
Hide/Reveal an Assignment
Easily hide an assignment from students, or reveal a previously hidden assignment.
- Click the Eye icon to Hide/Reveal.
- Green if viewable by students
- Red if hidden
Edit an Assignment
1. Click the Edit button for the needed assignment to reveal the dropdown menu options.
2. Select needed option.
Preview an Assignment
Instructors can do an assignment using the Preview function without locking in question content.
1. Click on the Assignment name.
2. Click Preview Assignment Now (or Continue the last preview).
Add an Assignment or Resource
Click Add an Assignment or Resource to quickly jump to that location in the Course to add a new assignment or resource. See Create an Autograded Assignment for further instruction.