Once you create an assignment, you may want to see how it will look to a student. Using the steps below, you can Preview, and even Attempt an assignment without locking in question content.
STEP 1: Access Assignment's Preview Feature
1. Go to Course.
2. Navigate to the assignment. Click the Assignment name.
3. Click the Preview assignment now button.
- Button may say Continue the last preview.
STEP 2: Preview Assignment
1. Use the Card icons at the top of the page or the Previous/Next buttons at the bottom corners of each question to navigate through the assignment.
2. Optional. If you would like to attempt the assignment, see STEP 3 below.
3. To leave the Preview, click Return to Course at the very top of the screen.
STEP 3: Attempt Assignment & Review Submission (Optional)
If you would like to attempt the assignment to see how it will function for a student, you can do so from within the Preview without locking in question content.
The assignment will also look and function like this for your students.
NOTE: The Assignment Settings will determine the features and functionality available within the Preview and the Assignment itself. These include:
- Resources (eBook/Videos/Printing)
- Check button
- Review Options with use of Check button and/or after submission.
When you are finished, click Finish attempt...
Click Review if you would like to review the attempt as a student would.