We highly recommend first doing a dry run of a full regrade before permanently regrading all assignments. To do a dry run of a full regrade, you will follow these steps:
1. From the Dashboard, select Go to Course
2. Select Grades from the menu on the left.
3. Click on the name of the homework assignment/quiz.
4. Check the boxes to the left of the individual attempts you wish to regrade or click Select all at the bottom.
5. Select Dry run a full regrade
The system will now show you which attempts require a regrade. Use the Show only attempts filter at the top to show attempts that have been regraded/are marked as needing regrading.
You may now regrade the attempts through the following steps:
1. Check the boxes to the left of the individual attempts you wish to regrade or click Select all at the bottom.
2. Select Submit and grade selected attempts.