- From an existing module (create one if you do not have one yet), click the Existing Activities button and select External Learning Tools link (see screenshots below).
- Select the Chicago Business Press LTI Link (see screenshots below).
- Click the Chicago Business Press LTI Link (see screenshots below).
- Once Chicago Business Press loads, select a course (see screenshot below)
- You will be prompted to select a section and confirm the integration. If all the information looks correct click the Yes, Integrate Now button (see screenshot below)
- D2L will ask you to authorize the Chicago Business Press App. Click the Accept button (see screenshot below)
- If the integration was successful, a green check mark will appear. (see screenshot below)
- From your D2L course, click on the Chicago Business Press module in your side navigation (see screenshot below)
- You will see two sub-modules, Assignments and Resources, that will contain your Chicago Business Press content (see screenshot below)
Pairing your D2L course with Chicago Business Press (LTI 1.1)
Modified on: Fri, Jul 7, 2023 at 4:03 PM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?