- Select LTI Tool Providers located on the Learn System Admin panel in the Integrations section
- Select Register LTI 1.3 Tool
Enter the following Client ID: 762d81fb-d63f-496a-a854-5a0fa88614d8
Save the tool by clicking Submit
Set the Tool Status to Approved.
Select the following under INSTITUTION POLICIES
- Send User Data must be set to "Send user data only over SSL"
- User Fields to Send must be set to "Name" and "Email Address”
- Allow grade service access must be set to Yes
- Allow Membership Service Access must be set to yes
Click Submit to create the tool provider and then provide us with the LTI 1.3 Tool Deployment ID.
- From the LTI Tool Providers page, hover over the tool you just created (Chicago Business Press) to open the tool's option menu and select Manage Placements. Please verify that the placement was auto-generated, start a ticket if it was not and we will send documentation.
Register LTI 1.3 Tool
Modified on: Fri, Aug 13, 2021 at 8:55 AM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?