- Select LTI Tool Providers located on the Learn System Admin panel in the Integrations section
- Select Register LTI 1.3 Tool
Enter the following Client ID: a971ea33-9857-46ae-b770-0f516953e157
Save the tool by clicking Submit
Set the Tool Status to Approved.
Select the following under INSTITUTION POLICIES
- Send User Data must be set to "Send user data only over SSL"
- User Fields to Send must be set to "Name" and "Email Address”
- Allow grade service access must be set to Yes
- Allow Membership Service Access must be set to yes
Click Submit to create the tool provider and then provide us with the LTI 1.3 Tool Deployment ID.
From the LTI Tool Providers page, hover over the tool you just created (Chicago Business Press) to open the tool's option menu and select Manage Placements
Select Create Placement
Enter the following information
- Label: Chicago Business Press Content Selection
- Handle: chipress-ublish-deeplinking.
- To make the placement available, select Yes.
- Select the following placement type: Course Content Tool and check supports deep linking and allow grading (if it lets you)
- Check the box for “Launch in New Window”
- Download the Chicago Business Press icon below to your computer, then upload the icon to your Blackboard server.
Enter the following for Tool Provider URL: https://chicagobusinesspress.com/platform/local/integrations/deeplinking.php
Click Submit to create the placement.
Register LTI 1.3 Tool
Modified on: Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 11:27 AM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?