Before you can archive a Course, you will need to archive all active Sections of the course.
To keep your dashboard clean and make it easy to find what you need, archive Sections or Courses that are no longer needed. Archived sections and courses can always be unarchived.
See Archive or Unarchive a Course for further instruction.
How to Archive a Section
- From the Instructor Dashboard, click Manage Sections for the associated course.
- Click Edit Section for the Section to be archived.
- Click Archive Section.
- Type archive in the provided field. Click Archive now.
- Repeat for all sections to be archived.
How to Unarchive a Section
- From the Instructor Dashboard, click the vertical ellipsis for the associated course.
- Select Archived Sections.
- Click the Section name to expand the view. Click Edit Section for the Section to be Unarchived.
- Click Unarchive Section.
- Type unarchive in the provided field. Click Unarchive now.