Folders allow instructors to keep related files inside a single folder.
Zipped files (.zip) may be uploaded and unzipped for display.
- Common Uses
- Collection of files related to one topic, such as pictures for a project.
- A hidden folder for instructors teaching the same course to share files between one another.
Add a Folder
1. From the Dashboard, click Go to Course.
2. Navigate to the location in the course where you want to add the resource.
- Click Add an assignment or resource.
3. Select Folder.
When creating a new Folder Resource, one of the options is Content.
Content can include nested folders and files.
- Create a new file.
- Create a new folder.
- Download the current folder as a ZIP file. Navigate to download different folders.