The following describes how a student attempts an assignment.
- Click an assignment link on the course homepage and read the information to ensure that you're in the right assignment.
- Click Attempt assignment now.
- Click on the Next button at the bottom of the page to see the next page of questions.
- Click Flag question above the question to put a temporary marker on it (see screenshot below).
- Notice the Assignment navigation block in the upper left corner. You can use it to jump to any question. Question boxes for the current page are in bold. Flagged questions will have a red corner in their box.
- To finish the exam, click the red Finish attempt button in the bottom right corner of the page (you will need to be on the last question to see this option). You can also select the red Finish attempt button at the top of the page.
- The Summary of attempt page - reviews the questions and alerts you to questions not attempted.
- Click on any question page number or Return to attempt to go back to the assignment.
- Click on Submit all and finish to have your assignment scored. A warning will pop-up telling you you can no longer change your answers.